Do you ever feel a sense of doom in the morning? Like… as soon as you wake up?
That was me this morning.
Yes, as much as I hate to admit it- I’m human too.
In this video, I reveal how I moved through the dread so I could get back in my power.
In case you don’t have time to watch the video, here are my steps to elevate your bad mood:
1. Get out of bed. One foot in front of the other, dear.
2. Tell the truth (without needing someone to rescue you).
3. Cry it out. When we avoid our pain, not only do we forget who we are, but we live in boring stories of complaint and defenses. The transformation happens when you feel your pain and give it permission to move.
4. Find inspiration that helps you return to your source of feminine power. This could be a yoga class, a dance class, a singing class, a book… Something that will help you return to your radiance. For me I read a book called P***Y: A Reclamation, and realized that I was missing the most important ingredient in a woman’s life, PLEASURE.
5. Adorn yourself. Put on a new outfit that reflects the real, empowered, you. When you make this a pleasurable routine, notice what opens up.
Do you have tips that help you wake up in the morning in pleasurable and empowered ways? Share them with me by replying this email. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Thank you for reading and honoring my human-ness. We’re all in this together.
P.S. Don’t let your doom keep you down. Sign for a quick discovery call with me and we will elevate your mood in 45 minutes and design a plan for you to reclaim your greatness FOR good. I’m not just working with women entrepreneurs anymore, all women of all different occupations deserve this space to come undone and transform into their power. If you’re ready for end 2016 with empowerment, presence, and purpose, I invite you to get on the phone with me for a deep dive into what’s stopping you from living the life you desire. Your happiness is right around the corner, love.